Sunday 18 December 2016

I'm on Google Maps

I have an Interview tomorrow at an Interior Design Firm and as I was searching for a route to get there tomorrow through Google Maps, I noticed that they had updated their Streetview Images.


The only reason why I'm even bringing this up is because a few months ago, as I was walking home from another Job Interview,  talk about being a serial job hunter, I notice this vehicle that was driving by that had a weird contraption mounted on the top that it looked like a 360 degree camera, there wasn't any Google logo slapped across the car or any sign it was a car that belonged to Google, but I had a feeling that it was, so every time I was on Google Maps, I would take a look at the time stamp on their Streetview to look for any updates.



I'm on Google Maps


I was right because I'm now on Google Maps as one of the millions of blurred out individuals.



The only reason why I know I had seen that vehicle after my job interview is because of what I am carrying in my right hand in the picture, a bag of Cupcakes!



I had gotten my hands on some cupcakes from Fluff Bakery because the interview had gone well, so I was in the mood for some cupcakes, they were deliciou, I also got the job but that didn't go down quite as well as the cupcakes did. I finished the cupcakes in a span of 2 days, which was about as long as I lasted at the new job.


I was actually planning to get Fluff Bakery cupcakes after the Writing Internship Interview, but lost any mood to actually eat any cupcakes after how it went down, so I headed straight home instead.



Over the weekends, I started binge watching Westworld.




The good thing about watching TV Shows weeks after they have aired their final episode is knowing I won't have to wait for new episodes every week.


Westworld is the kind of show I won't necessarily look forward to at the start of every week because it's a little too complex to keep me interested in the long run, but throw me 10 episodes at one go and I'm going to spend my whole weekend watching it from start to finish.


Have to admit, when I first started watching the show, I got a bit confused and actually thought I was too dumb to actually understand what was really going on, that is until everything started unraveling itself in the final few episodes and clicked. Some scenes are not meant to make any sense until the final revelations at the end, so it is nice to know I wasn't actually getting stupid and I was also glad I didn't spoiler myself by reading their Wikipedia page, that would have really ruined the whole show for me, seeing how huge a lot of the twist are.


I would imagine those who followed the show from the beginning and actually waited for new episodes every week would have a much larger reaction to the many twist this show had to offer.




That's about all I have to blog about, I do hope the interview tomorrow goes well, at this point I'm also no longer interested in calling up ID4 to ask about my application.


Lacking basic courtesy to let a candidate know the position they have been interviewed for has been filled.


 Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment