Tuesday 12 August 2014

Jobless again.

Last day of work today, was quite bittersweet. Sous Chef had the kitchen crew write a small farewell card for me, apart from the Sous Chef, I don't really speak to any of the other people, so the messages of the card felt a bit forced, but I do appreciate the kind gesture.




Not looking forward to tomorrow's interview at all. Bloody location, I need to be driving a car to be able to work so far, come'on man, why you gotta get me a company that's located at the other end of Singapore. So infuriating, my whole mood got ruined at work today when it finally dawned on me that after today, the next place I will be working at will very possibly be located all the way at Joo Chiat Road.





I really don't enjoy long bus rides home. It's not a good feeling when the motion sickness kicks in. So I'm not really going to be expecting much from tomorrow's interview, unless the company has another office that's located near my house, otherwise I'm gonna be job hunting again.




Really hate the feeling of being jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment