Friday 31 December 2010

Space Farts

While everyone else are ushering in the New Year by partying and drinking and taking drugs and having an unwanted pregnancy... I'm here blogging.


Even though 2011 is just coming, I really can't wait for 2012 to end because people could either be doing the exact same thing they do today or it will be the end of the world~... by which of course I will be in Mesoamerica waiting for the mothership to arrive and take me away to a better place



Speaking of spaceship, there's recently a news report on the internet reporting about3 big giant spaceship in the solar system that's heading towards Earth. When I read that I was actually a little freaked out because I'm gullible that way... and than I saw the 3 pictures...

It's a penis shaped spaceship.


There are 2 more but I can't be bothered to upload. One looks like ET from the shoulder up and the other is just a blue blob which really looks like a bacteria under a microscope.


I don't know how they came to the conclusion that those big blue things are spaceship but whatever they are we will probably only find out in 2012.


For all we know it might be space farts which will probably be more interesting that the Northern Lights... so suck on that Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment