Wednesday 22 December 2010

Self Obsessed

It seems as though staying at home and doing nothing has created some angst in me.


Was talking to a friend earlier on messenger about the NS Medical Check-Up and for some reason I managed to steer the whole conversation in another direction to the topic of Facebook and Twitter, which caused me to start verbally bashing this random person I know, well technically there's a reason and it's because I found that person to be Positively Annoying.


Positively Annoying essentially refers to a person who's always positive, or most of the time till the point it gets on your nerves. And it doesn't help that the person is extremely self obsessed. every single conversation that you try to have, the person somehow manages to relate themselves to the situation.


John : "Wow, Jane your wound looks like it hurts a lot."

Jane : "Its more painful than it looks."

John : "I bet, I apologize for using your hand as bait to lure the Lion."

Self-Obsessed : "Hmmm... I have a wound on my hand as well. It looks painful but it really isn't. I know I'm a trooper, you guys don't have to tell me that."

John : "But it's just a mosquito bite."

Self-Obsessed : "HUH? Its not just ONE, it's TWO!... And you know what, I take back what I said, its actually very painful. "

Jane :"What? That red spot? You can hardly see it."

John : "F*cking Pussy."


It's actually true, I did have a conversation with a bunch of friends once and they suddenly brought up the topic about my finger, not because it has visited many people's rectum but because it was suffering from eczema (poor finger *kiss*), this other person joins in and starts telling us how she has some skin peeling issue on her finger as well and that it was probably as severe as mine, even after my friends told her mine was actually a lot worse, she kept going on about how hers was equally bad and she only stopped after we did a side to side comparison. Of course people suddenly became more obsessed about the length of my fingers than the eczema issue itself.

I actually went to Google people with long fingers because I thought it was kinda odd that my fingers were so long... turns out I'm actually an Alien species from a planet in Space Sector 98F-45 and I've been send to Earth to plan the destruction of Earth and all its' inhabitants so that my fellow alien species can come here to live and multiply.

But anyway, the verbal bashing did not last long because I felt bad afterwards. Karma's a real bitch so I had to stop before she came knocking on my door.


I am also on a baking binge these week, last few days I kept making meringues, I'm no longer gonna refer to my creations as macaroons because its not even close, today, I went in another direction and made poop cookies.


They really look like dog poo... the shape and the cracks. But it's not bad , doesn't taste like shit at all. Never judging a book by its cover. No pictures though because its dark and taking picture of poop in the dark just makes the poop look like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment