Tuesday 28 December 2010

More. Macaron

Hello~
Orange coloured Macaron.

Not flavoured because I ALWAYS forget to put in the vanilla essence. It's already sweet enough considering the fact that I'm using 1/4 cup of sugar to a single egg...plus seeing the egg white turn orange with the food coloring is very mesmerizing.


Pfft~ Vanilla Essence? I'm already having eyegasm, no need for a smellgasm otherwise I might have a real orgasm. And that's how a song is written.



With Peanut Butter.

Not a ganache, can't make White Chocolate Ganache because I bought the wrong type of cream. Cost me $2.20 for a small can of cream that I have no idea what to do with... at least I can eat the White Chocolate Morsels.

They showed some examples on the can of cream though... like strawberries and cream, which I have to admit looks pretty good... but the cream looked like white vomit. It was a mixture of solid pieces of cream and just white liquid. Vomit marinated in Semen


Lesson learnt. Never succumb to your inner cheapskate. $2.20 is actually considered cheap because the normal cream that I used in the past to make truffles cost me $4. Oh yeah, I made truffles and they tasted like Royce chocolate... which was how I came to the conclusion that Royce uses Van Houten Chocolate to make their Truffles... or I think it was Van Houten I used.


I know I used the Hershey Chocolate to make Truffles once... it tasted horrible. It might probably be because I mess up the recipe with Macaron Chocolate Ganache and added an extra dollop of Golden Syrup in the mixture... but the point is Van Houten Baking Chocolate> Hershey Baking Chocolate although I beg to differ about their Cocoa Powder.

I like to copy what people do on the internet. Playing Jenga with my Macarons.

There are feet on the Macarons... its just that it's not so obvious because like those China girls in the past, I like small feet so I bind them... and what I really mean is those feet deflated the moment they came out of the oven to be cooled.

In my defense, while they were in the oven they had man feet... so its not my fault, I blame my oven, the humidity in Singapore and whatever problem that does not lie with me.


Alex the Androgynous

My sister found this Hammie at the dump site at the car park of my Condo. Some prick(s) dump their hamster there... PETA would've been up their asses, probably hold rallies at their doorstep, luckily none of my family members are in PETA because we eat meat.


My sister called it Alex because the cage it came in had Alex written in it. It was only later we found out it was a brand because I bought Alex branded Hammie Food. No idea if the Hammie is a boy or girl.

Might buy a female and male hamster to test it out and check. Put each of them in for 5 minutes, if the female hamster gets pregnant, Alex will officially be called a rapist and if the male Hamster impregnates Alex... she will be referred to as a slut hamster.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Best Interior Designers in Canada

    ReplyDelete