Monday 22 November 2010

Tag!

Just spend the last few minutes removing my tags from photos on Facebook. Some people are really a bloody pain in the ass... you tell them not to upload the photos they treat it as a joke and upload the whole chunk of ugly.


Its like they just wasted their money on a fantastic camera. Would've been better spend on something else... like maybe a seminar to teach them what ugly really is which really just begins with the instructors giving them a picture they've taken... and once they've gone through that and face the fact that they suck... a mirror so they can stare at themselves and repeat to themselves that they suck. It will only be successful when they come out of the seminar depressed and suicidal.


Anyways, I've managed to make myself some Rice Krispies Treat yesterday and today with the help of...

America's Favorite... because like myself, they are too lazy to melt the marshmallows themselves.


Initially I thought it would cost like $10 per jar because its Marshmallow Creme.. its like having marshmallows during a campfire but without the need to start a campfire or having to look for twigs to pierce the marshmallow through, which I feel is really disgusting because I might have just peed on the stick... or stuck it up my..

Turns out it just cost $5... it's 7 oz of gooey goodness. Not that I know of it's amazing gooeyness since I didn't actually eat the marshmallow creme out of the jar. I gave it all to the Rice Krispies...

The money shot all over the Rice Krispie.


I think I made a mistake somewhere because it wasn't as soft as I had remembered when my Mum bought if from the Supermarket pre-made a long time ago...or I bought it from school I can't remember. All I know is that the texture is different.

The creation was still delicious though, I'm obligated to say that because I made it... not to be arrogant but it's probably better than the pre-made one. <- Obligated to lie to myself.


Finished the whole thing... because no one else wanted it.



For the second batch I added too much butter and it just tasted really really good~.. Gawd I hate butter.

2 comments:

  1. Marshmallow Creme?? Didnt hear it before! SOunds yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like campfire marshmallow but without the crispy exterior... so when you actually plan to get it don't think of campfire marshmallow because you will feel ripped off.

    ReplyDelete