Thursday 11 November 2010

No coz Your Life Sucks.

I was earlier going through facebook to see the updates and I realise I had 1 notification.


For someone who doesn't update on Facebook or Twitter anymore, getting a random notification is huge. It's as amazing as me telling people that I did not get liposuction, that I am actually that slim... or that I am not actually anorexic but I just have really powerful acid in my stomach that's in the same chemical family as the Xenomorphs blood.


Being excited about what the notification is, I clicked it and realise it was from someone I wasn't really close to, he had left a note on my wall... turns out it was just a stupid quiz about "Would you want to live as your "friend" for a day".


"Friends" needs to be in quote when we are talking about Facebook. I don't lie to myself everyday telling myself I have 76 friends... when in real life I probably only have like 10 plus. Technically people with 400 are worst because their percentage of friends they only add in Facebook but never speak to in real life are a lot higher than mine. You have 400 friends but you only really speak to 50 of them, I have 76 friends but I speak to 10 of them in real life... I win percentage wise and we will leave it at that.


So back to the topic.


I open the stupid quiz that people are always taking and realize he had actually chose "No" as the answer. I get that my life isn't really exciting, but that's only because you're not in my shoe, if you were in my shoe, your life would be filled with fascinating thoughts and very very wrong pictures will fill your mind almost 24/7.



Click "Yes" dammit. If you had clicked "Yes"... you would've realized how amazingly delicious bacon really is.


I feel really insulted. Not close to the person yet got indirectly dissed. Sometimes it's better to skip the question than to answer No. But I'm grateful to him because he brought my Facebook Notification bar to life for that quick 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment