Monday 15 November 2010

Jog, Cough. Rip

The plan today was to go get a new handset and then go for a run after that. Didn't go as planned because I was too lazy to go out and get a new phone... and since the first thing on my to do list wasn't checked, it's only natural for me to not go for a run.



I actually feel like crap for skipping one day of jogging because I'v been sick last week for the entire week thanks to a stupid sore throat and that tub of ice cream in the fridge that kept begging to be eaten, which I did... it was a moment of weakness. I had a valid excuse for not jogging the entire week last week so I did not feel like a lard for not jogging because it's more important for me to actually recover then to run and lubricate the park with my phlegm.


Life would be so much easier if I can just strap my legs on some jogging machine that just moves your leg for an hour everyday, so by the end of six months, you will have the slim and gorgeous legs you've always hoped for... not that I need that machine since I already have slim legs... just need a little epilating action and "Gorgeous". I just need the machine so my leg will not only maintain slim and gorgeous but also stay strong and can maintain a constant running speed.



Speaking of new handset, I have actually planned on getting a handset that resembles the
previous one that I had misplaced, actually the only reason it resembles the phone is because that's a dumb downed version of the handset I lost in the freaking bus a few months ago.


The one I had previously was called the Xperia X10, or as I would like to refer it to... SO-01B, the name for the japanese counterpart because it sounds techier. And the phone that I have been planning to get is the X10 Mini Pro.

From the name itself, it's pretty apparent the X10 Mini Pro is the mini version of the X10, with the "mini" beind the X10, the "Pro" just doesn't help make the phone sound any better than the original X10.... which according to Wikipedia is a High-End smartphone... that I misplaced after 3 months of using. And the phone just recently recieved a really major software update that makes the high-end smartphone even higher-end which fills this entire paragraph with even more geeky bitterness.


I have to get a new camera, a new computer cable and a new phone. Technially I don't need a new camera or a new phone, it's more of a want because my old phone has the worst buttons ever, plus I've been using it for over 2 years... I'm not into long term releationships with phones.


But I do need a new computer charger, my current one is burning up at the wire when I am playing my game, which is bloody annoying because when the power cuts off from the charger, the game lags and when the game lags, I get motion sickness. Annoying cable, I hope it just fails completely one day so I will have no choice but to head down to Sim Lim Square to get a new charger... with a very high possibility of being ripped off.

My dad paid $60 for the charger I'm currently using, he bought it at Sim Lim Square and they orignally charged him $120... luckily I did a google search and found out the real price. Bloody shops selling the charger at twice the original price... only after I found a website stating that the charger was charged at $60 from other stalls then they tell us..


"Oh, $60 is the lowest we can go."


$120 dropped to $60... it's not called the lowest you can go, it's called not being able to rip us off because my father has a son who's uber smart at googling crap no one really cares about... and that's also where all the old viruses in my computer originated.

No comments:

Post a Comment