Sunday 14 November 2010

Bitter. Bitter.

I think there's a pretty huge hole in my social circle at this point of time in school.


I'm literally alone in class like 60% of the time surfing the internet, and half the time I don't even know what I'm surfing... it's like playing a Wikipedia game where the objective of the game is to jump from the "Average Joe" page to the "Superstar" page in 3 clicks. My aim is not having to use 3 clicks but rather find those 2 words in a single page, and thus I'm planning to write a Wikipedia page about myself.



So I headed to school on Friday, not really looking forward to it at all, like how your Mum never looks forward to spending the night without me, if she's not going to pay me the full sum you can tell your Mum to go spend the night with your Dad.


But the day got better when I bumped into a Secondary School friend of mine, usually when I bump into a Secondary School friend, the conversation never last more than a few seconds before turning into awkward silences filled with really stupid questions like...


"Where are you going?"

"School? This bus goes to your school"


Oh right, the dude's been taking the bus for almost 2 years and you are questioning whether or not he's taking the right bus.


And followed by another awkward silence, and during the silence I am thinking 2 things, another stupid question and when the hell is he getting off the bus.


It's just a vicious circle of awkwardness. It sucks even more if I see the person again because all the rhetorical questions that could've passed on as normal questions have been used. I never speak to Primary School classmates if I see them, they are dead to me.


But this friend of mine I bumped into was more easy so start a conversation with, probably because we use to insult each other in school... kinda awkward at first but it got really comfortable as time pass because I didn't really have to think of any stupid questions to ask, and I wasn't thinking when he was going to get off the bus.


Got more positive after that, who knew all it took was speaking to a proper friend right before heading to school made the day a lot more bearable. School would really be a lot more bearable if there weren't so many annoying people loitering around. 1 which is pretty obvious... and another type...


"Oh my Gosh, -insert name- , you are damn funny."

First of all, it's annoying enough to have someone constantly laughing at things that aren't necessarily funny... but saying

"Oh my gosh, -insert name-, you are damn funny." to every Tom Dick and Harry ? Why don't you just pass the person a condom and ask for some penetration action directly because that's a lot easier than trying to kiss ass.

Screw you, all the guy did was add the word "f*ck" at the end of every sentence, I actually take time to think of shit to write on Twitter in the past and hardly anyone thought it was funny.

Apparently the word "F*CK" takes precedence over wit.

End of Annoying people rant.

Oh, and I had one classmate of mine who was initially nice enough to warn me of something the lecturer said on Thursday about the critique, but I wasn't in school because I had more important things to do like writing my own Wikipedia page.

She miss-called me once and then SMS me.

Being someone who doesn't get messages everyday, I didn't check my phone till it was pretty late. Ask her what it was about via an SMS, and when I say late I mean like 3 hours after she SMS me, but not late enough to not get a reply.

She did not reply. A hour pass no reply, and she wasn't the type who sleeps early so I was very sure she saw my SMS. It's just piques my curiosity as to exactly what this sort of people actually think when they see the SMS and choose not to reply.


I am actually this sort of people... Me = Guilty.


I do this to people who do it to me in the past,if I SMS you and you never reply... I am not going to be bothered to reply you until you speak to me again. For me, I will carry a small grudge with people who never reply my SMS till they actually SMS back or speak to me in real life again.


So I have a small little grudge with my classmate who was nice enough to attempt to warn me about something, which up to now I have no idea is about what. She was nice but this small grudge will linger until she speaks to me again or till it manifest itself into a ghost and starts meowing like a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment