Tuesday 2 November 2010

Gee Gee Gee Gee...

I've been really hooked on one Korean Pop Song for a while now, right now it's still on a "Lip-Synch Along" type of like... its on its way to "Urgh~ so sick of the song but now I can lip synch perfectly" type of like... very much like a love hate relationship where even though you are really sick of the song, every once in a while you would go back and take a listen again. Maybe that's just how my music taste functions.



Gee Gee Gee Gee ... Baby Baby Baby... Gee Gee Gee Gee.


It isn't really stuck in my head yet because I remember last night while listening The Script to sleep, I kept trying to "Gee Gee Gee" in my head to try and remember how the tune goes. The song is like a year old I guess and I only started listening to it a week ago.


I was curious, the video was there... I clicked on it.

SNSD/Girls Generation/Lesser names than Miley Cyrus apparently went to the same plastic surgeon and opt for the same type of nose. I guess you get a bulk discount that way because there's A LOT of girls in that group. Buy 7 nose get 1 free... I believe one of the girls did not go for plastic surgery because she doesn't like like your generic Korean Pop Star and that is a good thing.



Good lord there are so many Korean Pop Group now, its very intimidating because I view each individual group as like some kind of Sect where they battle each other when they can't agree to something through dance, song and backstage catfights. Piss one group off enough and they will merge into a collected mass of silicon ball and roll over the entire Korea.



Silicon does some amazing work, I always thought Koreans were ugly people... but I guess the only reason I thought that way was because my Mum always watches Korean drama that revolves around family... all the Mums and Aunties that rely on natural beauty and the daringness to appear on TV in all their crying glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment