Thursday 20 June 2013

Rejected by a Private School.

So I took heed from the admin clerk of at-sunrice and decided to apply for the earlier intake a few days back, hoping to get an interview.



Yesterday, I received an email from at-Sunrice, and I thought it was an email that was going to ask me to head down to their place for an interview...




We regret to inform you....

That's never a good way to start a message. So I got rejected, and they ask me to consider registering for the next intake.... NEXT INTAKE FOR THE CERTIFICATE. Now I know my $100 have officially been wasted on the bloody school. 


Fuck you very much at-Sunrice.


Guess my baking shall remain a hobby and not a full time job. I actually think I tabooed my application by talking about it so much during my NS, so I shall not talk about the new job I've found as well, lest I also taboo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment