Wednesday 28 April 2010

28/04/2010

I'm not one who likes to work in a group, so when the time comes to work in a group, rather than having my own opinion, I really much prefer to follow what others have to say.


Well, that's half true, the part about me not liking to work in a group, the other part only applies to a group with overbearing group mates. 



Today was a really really bad day. 2 lectures at one go, one was slightly dull and the other was just insanely dry. After that was group work, you don't hear me jumping for joy when that happens.



All I did was sit at my little corner surfing the internet while my group was discussing all the other stuff about the project. Let's just put it this way, if you see a bug in a bowl of cereal, you would dump the whole whole bowl cereal away even if the rest are clean. I am the person eating the cereal, my project mates are the bowl of cereal and the bug is, well, the overbearing groupmate.



I am not trying to talk shit about anyone but that's just the way I feel about the group, Poisoned by a single bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment