Friday 2 April 2010

03/04/2010

I have to admit, it's so much easier to just put the date as a title. 


Due to the lack of any social life, I didn't have anything to update. Now I am blogging all this out because I feel that it's important to keep this blog alive and to let my readers know that I am still alive. 


I feel weird typing out that last phrase, there's no one reading this blog. I'm not deluded, that's why I didn't put a blog counter, I let the comments do all the talking. 



Away from talking to myself and back to talking about myself.


Everything before today is just boring to blog about, and everything after today probably will be too. 


Work, work, work, work. Maximum effort, minimum pay. I got my pay just a few days back and it felt amazing. $440 for 4 weeks of work, you don't just go out and flaunt this kind of thing because people at McDonalds are getting paid a lot more. Like $1.50 more per hour, I think. I don't know, the only thing I know is that the pay is not going to help me get a good gaming laptop much less a desktop within the next few weeks. 


So I am still stuck with my laptop with all it's sluggish low FPS performance with equates to motion sickness thus leading to me puking my guts out. 



Well, yesterday was Easter so Belated Happy Easter Day to people who celebrate Easter Day with chocolates and bunnies with stigmata who raised from their chocolaty grave in 3 days, and if you get the full set it will come with a crying Mary Magdalene chocolate bunny at the side of the grave.


Nothing else to update. So see you around my non existing readers.


Sometimes I am so amazed at how random I can get, but that kind of randomness only happens when I am stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment