Saturday 20 March 2010

20/03/2010

Woke up at 11.20 am today.


Waking up at 7 am everyday for work during the weekday, I thought my body clock would have adjusted itself to waking up early, guess not.



After which I spend my entire afternoon doing things with my computer. I pushed it's buttons, and scrolled the scroll wheel on the disgusting scroll wheel.
That doesn't even sound hot.


So I decided to play Allods Online. Despite looking lousier than Aion Online, my laptop still couldn't handle it smoothly... what a failure. Acer Aspire 4920G you are such a failure, you are nothing like Alienware. I'm so ashamed on you.


It was really sluggish and it just made me cry on the inside at how awful my computer is. How am I suppose to spend my entire life with a junk.  Thus I have actually came up with the idea of actually getting an Alienware. 


Alienware M11X. That sexy mama... you can abduct me anytime.  As long as it doesn't include anything getting inserted into my body or removed. A cup of tea with a tray of delicious cakes would be fine. 


Or the other more crazy idea would be to get an Apple Macbook. Pfft,  just saying.

An Apple and me doesn't sound THAT ridiculous. I will probably just slowly turn into one of them Apple users. I will start living in my self righteous world and look down on everyone else. I won't be able to play any games, essentially I won't have any fun with my laptop. I can just shove it up into people's face and show off to make up for that lack of innovative gaming fun.   


But it's an Apple and it can change your life. My iPod changed my life... now I spend even more time in the toilet than I usually have to. 


A minute can become 5, and before you know it, my ass is covered in my own defecate from the crap overload.  

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive $$$$$ for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete