Friday 1 January 2010

Even though I've worn my braces for over a year, I am still getting sores from monthly tightening, sometimes I will be fine and the soreness will only last for about half a day, other times it will kick in a few days later and last for days like the last one which I am still feeling now.



Good news is that I have completed all the monthly payments for my braces, so I no longer do I have to ask my parents for $300 every month to pay for the braces... now I can just ask them for money to buy things I need that really do matter.. like my McDelivery bill among other things.




Lately I have also found a new job at a pastry kitchen, and this time, it's a central kitchen that does only pastry related items. My problems with the current workplace is pretty clear in the last few posts.



Which is why I have decided to give myself, maximum, a 6 months probation period of sorts for my career in the pastry world before deciding if it's really something I want to do professionally or just allow it to stay as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment