Monday 22 March 2010

22/03/2010

After the failed attempted at baking meringue yesterday, I went into depression... and then I became suicidal after finding out that the oven was indeed working, the main power outlet was switched off.


Just to make things clear. When people see a power switch that's green in colour, it usually means that it's switched on. When in red, it's switched off.


Well, for my power outlet, the geniuses at the company where such things are made decided to switch that around.  Red is on and green is off and thus failed meringues came about. Now I blame the company, not the oven and most definitely not me for ignoring the fact that all the other power switches in that power outlet box were red coloured. "ON".



And yesterday, I met 2 friends whilst shopping around town. 

It started with "Hi !" followed by an awkward silence. Ran into them twice in a day, double the meeting, double the awkwardness. And now I have no idea how to continue to explain that awkward situation. 


So to get back on track. Today.
 22 March 2010.


10 minutes of extra time in the toilet equates to reaching work late by half an hour. It's my personal record and I am not planning to break it anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, it will get broken eventually, but I don't want to break it just yet.


After that it was just work, and work, and work. Exciting part was the phlegm in my throat, and then more and more work. 


Working too long makes me tired, and after staring at the computer for so long doing my AutoCAD, my mind just starts to wander and it switches off, but my body will still be moving. That is an amazing feat in my opinion. Muscle memory !



If only my muscles could remember to go for an exercise everyday so I can become chunkier. 


Well, that pretty much covers today and what happened after that meringue massacre. I'm guessing there will be nothing to blog about tomorrow. 


Copy and Paste today's post  for tomorrow's.

No comments:

Post a Comment