Wednesday 24 March 2010

24/03/2010

Today, I wasn't late for work.  Seems to me like my ongoing streak of late comings didn't last as long as I thought it would.



Thats what happens when you don't give in to temptation, the caucasian infested bus came twice and I am proud to announce that I didn't board it, instead I took the one that was more racially harmonious, one that had equal number of Chinese to Indians to Malays. Well there was just a tiny bit more Chinese, like just a little little big chunk more.  

Today, my phlegm evolved into a sore-throat. I've never sounded sexier and that comes with a price. The price which is pain. 

Speaking became a problem, my already demure and innocent sounding voice became a silent whisper. It's comparable to what you would hear if a ghost were to try to speak to you in a noisy bus.


I'm pretty sure people were reading my lips when I was "speaking" to them, I mean even I can't hear myself, I'm not even kidding. I know what I am saying, because I think before I speak. But when it comes out, I can feel the phlegm kicking in and working it's sexy magic, which is why now I am abstaining from speaking too much. It's too painful it breaks my heart.


Luckily I brought Strepstils, so that worked out well.




I believe in having cough drops that taste really bad because that way, you will know for sure it's doing something good to you, unless the cough drop taste like feces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment