Sunday 3 January 2021

Continuation from my last post....



This is a candle I got at the JFK Airport right before I left America, it is the final souvenir I decided I wanted to get for myself.


I have tried to find it in Singapore but to no success, so I have been keeping it unlit for the past year just so I can take a whiff of it every now and again. To date this is probably my favorite candle scent I have gotten and the only place I know that sells it in America.



So here I am, lighting it right now at the start of 2021, and telling myself that I have to earn enough money to be able to afford another trip to America so I can get my hands on this candle again and make my room smell like the candle instead of simply settling on taking a whiff from an unlit candle for the next few years!   





(Technically I can buy the candle online and have it shipped over, but it is going to cost me $55 with shipping and I only paid like $15 for this, so I'd rather go back to America and get it myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment