Friday 6 January 2017

Notice Me!

Turns out after I left the company dinner yesterday, a shit load of people got really drunk and started vomiting all over the floors of the hotels' toilet, that's what happens when a person drinks half a bottle of red wine each.




Just the process of them getting glammed up in the afternoon, wearing their best dress, literally caking their face with make up products and getting ready for the event, only to end up on the toilet floor soaked in their own vomit hours later is really quite sad and comical at the same time.




Work has been alright lately, I like the working hours and I like the office, but what I don't like are my colleagues, not everyone of them are horrible, there are a few nice ones, but those are few are far between. For example, and I'm talking about one of them shitty ones, there is this one guy who just doesn't give a single fuck, I was looking at him right in his fucking face, smiling and saying goodbye to him when I was knocking off from work today and he just looked elsewhere and ignored me completely.


Dafaq?


NOTICE ME! You Fuck!


I have work on Sunday as well, not really looking forward to having to interact with them. It sucks that the ones I do talk to, the ones who actually invites me to join them for lunch, aren't scheduled to work on the same days as me, I do still see them in the morning until the late afternoon, but they always tend to leave before dinner and what I need right now are dinner buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment