Saturday 23 October 2010

"Nice"


The Script is one of those bands whose songs I need not listen over and over again before actually liking it.


Isn't it pathetic, that I have to force myself to like a certain music, the only one that probably failed is Radiohead... no matter how much I throw myself to Radiohead like a music slut, I just can't seem to like them. No more bragging rights for having a "cool" music taste, I think that people who likes Radiohead and other extremely slow and odd music are "cool".


I was on Twitter like a few months back and I saw someone twitted a link about a "nice" music video. I actually got a headache after listening to it and that was not a figure of speech. I was literally suffering from a headache and mild motion sickness because the the drum didn't have a rhythm, the other electric sounds were all over the place, it was really really bad. I think they play those type of music in clubs, another reason why I should not go to a pub, because I might actually vomit and get a headache while air grinding some poor soul and catch some sexually transmitted disease.


Time to redefine "Nice".


With a Twitter account that's probably better suspended, I am actually able to blog so much more often. Blogspot is so lucky I chose her over Twitter.


Pfft~ 140 Letters? Pfft~! Pfft~! Pfft~! Pfft~! <- 140 wletter can tell so~ much. Technically there isn't 140 letters but who's counting.


No comments:

Post a Comment