Friday 8 October 2010

Forms

I'm suppose to have handed in my NS Information but I can't really be bothered to. At this point, I'm really tempted to just tell the Army I'm gay and just get out of all the Army marching and torturing and just jump straight to getting my ass raped.


"Time to lose your virginity Soldier!"


Another thing that I have coming up is to write on Essay to the lecturers on why I deserve the title of "Hoebag of the Year"


".... Because I am a slut DOH!"


Actually I have to write an essay to convince the lecturers on why I deserve the to be chosen for one of the three projects I have chosen for the Final Year Project, I have to prove my worth through the power of my words.

300 words on why I want a project, whose brief I have read through and do not understand at all. Well I got the gist of it, which I am pretty sure is not 100% accurate because the lecturers decided to use profound English words that people wouldn't use in their daily life.


Words like "Genius Loci".... which I thought meant Genius , but after checking with my friend, turns out to be a whole other thing... instead of Googling "Loci", my friend Googled "Genius Loci" which gave him the proper meaning.

And the proper meaning is.... I have no idea what the actual meaning is because as it turns out, it's like a guardian of sorts.



????So now the whole idea is to create a guardian of sorts to protect a building????



I am gonna put that as my second choice for the project, and when I get it, I will probably get real excited at first because it's all new and unknown and adventurous, and then feel really screwed as I progress along like I do with all my other projects after getting worn out by the lecturers with their amazing, indirect ideas.



School is starting in a week... hoping for a new table and chair arrangement and sitting at a different spot surrounded by different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment