Tuesday 19 November 2013

Inconsiderate Aunty

Today while heading for work, I decided to take the train instead of the direct bus because the direct bus has always disappointed me and come late, well I was late today as well but that's not the point, so one thing I did not realized about taking the train during the peak hour is that... I am taking a train during peak hour, so there were a shit load of people who were, like myself, heading to town for work.



I decided to give the first train a miss due to the amount of people who were boarding and squeezing themselves into the train so desperately like a can of sardines.And when the second train came, like the first, it was pretty crowded as well, but at least I was still able to fit into the train without having to breath down someone's neck and vice versa.



As I was boarding the train, I felt someone was pushing from the back, and I could faintly hear someone at the back complaining,  and because I was had my earphones on, I could only catch that person going....


"Just get in lah, Move faster lah."



....in a very annoyed tone.



Turns out behind me and some other guy, there was this fucking impatient Aunty who couldn't wait to get on the train, so she decided to just push EVERYONE who was in front of her into the crowded train. Bloody inconsiderate bitch was not only pushing, but at the same time complaining that we were moving so slowly.



And unfortunately for the guy who was standing behind me, something got caught in one of his shoes so when he tried to remove it, his shoe accidentally brushed against that inconsiderate Aunty's dress twice, and I don't know if it was because her vaginal cavity was in the process of drying up because she's getting old or because her husband cheated on her with a prettier. younger, better tempered woman or maybe her kids decided to empty out her bank account and gamble all her life savings away, but she lost her shit and started scolding the guy.



The guy was of course smart enough to just ignore her... and the lady just stopped shouting and started sulking at one corner like the bitter bitch that she was when she realize the guy couldn't be bothered with her ramblings... I know she was sulking because I saw her reflection on the glass panel of the train doors. It's never wise to argue back with this kind of stupid aunties... it only makes you angrier, the only thing they will do is to keep shouting and shouting and shouting the same old thing like some fucking Pokemon speaking by repeating it's own name.



 She's kinda stupid to start with, I mean the train is bloody full, people are in the process of adjusting themselves in the train to make space for the others who are entering, well the considerate ones as least because some just stand there like some fucking statue, so the last thing they need is some stupid bitch rushing that process, my personal space, along with a few other commuters were invaded today because of one inconsiderate Aunty.



This is actually the first time I have seen someone who's so inconsiderate and so vocal at the same time, the past few I have witnessed are usually the quiet ones who just either cut your queue or push you aside without apologizing because you are in their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment