Thursday 29 December 2011

Oreo Cupcake

After so long, I have finally made my first successful batch of Buttercream Frosting and it's actually good. I hate the smell of butter, I think it smells like sweaty socks, so I didn't really thought about frosting all the cupcakes, just a few because frosting is fun. 


But it was actually yummy, so I slap it on all the cupcake. And really, frosting 2 cupcakes isn't as much fun as frosting 6. And I also decided to be biased and slap one giant Oreo on one cupcake and make her the Poster Cupcake.



Cookies and Cream Oreo Cupcakes with Cookie and Cream Buttercream Frosting. 


I thought it was a nice picture, the outcome looked great, the Poster Cupcake looked like she was owning the shot, so I decided to Tweet it and also upload the picture on Facebook hoping someone will praise her. 


Poster Cupcake and her obnoxiously big Oreo Cookie

Nope, no one commented on her. It was a sad day for her and now while all her lesser cupcakes have been stripped and eaten up, she's in the fridge alone waiting for her frosting to harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment