Tuesday 20 December 2011

Welcome to the new blog

Well I've decided to change my blog address to something more fitting. This is a blog with more words than pictures and thus the name, it's also partly because I can't take my old blog name back.


Too lazy to do it.


Anyhow, let me introduce you to....
Exhibit A

Cupcake. Failed Miserably


As pretty as the cupcake would look with frosting, it's bad news for you tastebud. What's suppose to be a sweet moist and rich chocolate cupcake is really just a flat brown baked "treat" with a grey gooey center of undercooked batter that leaves your taste palette begging for a scrub down of Listerine.  It's pretty bad, I know I am not apt at making macarons but this failed creation is not my fault.


I tried out making Martha Stewart's cupcake, they came out edible. I made Red Velvet Cupcake from some internet recipe online, that one was actually nice to eat. So it's not my fault, it's the damn recipe from the cookbook my Sis bought for my Mum.


I'm not even blaming the oven, that's how bad the recipe is.



Okay there's no Exhibit B, A already came out like that, who knows what will happen if I were to follow another recipe from the book. Oh gawd imagine the consequences. People will see the pictures online, their eyes will get so fouled by the image it will retract back into their socket, their tongue will curl up in objection. Their nose won't be affected because the cupcake smells decent, but they will become so distraught they might end up becoming suicidal and what the mayans predicted will come true.

PSP-3000

My second PSP, thinner, brighter and lighter, just like me before NS.


It's a good buy because the Army actually makes reading a book fun, imagine what playing a already fun entertainment device like the PSP would be like in camp, it would be like taking drugs and going high. And would you imagine what it would be like to take drugs in camp and go high? You'd get charged and get send to a Detention Barrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment