Thursday 30 September 2010

Dentistry

Visting the dentist is probably something I will never stop fearing.


Oral Injection isn't comforting for me because I can't see the needle going through the skin, or in this case, the gum. I will never get why people don't want to look at the needle going in, for me, seeing the needle go through prepares me... and then I get turn on because the pain is sooo good.


Drilling is okay, until the drill hits the sensitive part and starts drilling even deeper because OMG! There's Oil underneath!

Drilling the sensitve part and feeling the "pain" is something no numbing cream or anesthesia injection will fix, I really want to try the laughing gas thing, only worry is that when I am high, I might start spilling sensitive information, and that's something the Russian Governemnt won't be too happy about.

¡No soy un EspĂ­a ruso ... dejan de preguntar!


I headed over to the dentist yesterday because there's a hole onmy teeth that's waiting to be filled. Initially I wanted to fix a single cavity that I was very sure existed because its on my front teeth, I knew there was another somewhere because I could feel it when I am brushing my teeth, but wasn't so sure whether it was a cavity or not, turns out the dentist found it out and decided to fill it up as well.


Early on, when the dentist first saw my teeth, he was pretty astounded because it was so gorgeous.


Dentist : "Hmmm....Your teeth is really......"

Me : "Jacked Up? Yeah"



I get that all the time when I see the dentist, I blame my Mum for backing me out from getting my braces when I was younger. Just because I was acting like a pussy doesn't mean I.... hmmm.



No, I was really scared about getting braces when I was younger because I thought what they do is they drill holes at the end of your gums and hook the braces on, who knew all they had to do was superglue metallic pieces on each of your teeth and strap a piece of wire against every metallic piece and tighten it every few months, like feet binding in China except you don't get a deformity afterwards but on the contrary become a beautiful swan.



Too bad there's NS coming up soon and doing braces now won't be a good idea because I won't have time to clean all the metal in my mouth when I am serving time... Oh that's right , apparently I did something wrong and have been sentenced to 2 years. I get paid though so I guess its no so bad, but seriosuly, I can do so much in 2 years. Gosh, Singapore, do you want to find the cure for cancer or not?


Can't wait to get braces though, I heard that when you initially get it, it sucks the life out of you by bleeding you dry but then afterwards you will start to love it, like Ash and Pikachu from Pokemon.


back to filling my teeth...

Nothing the dentist say after "Hmmm.... you teeth is..." will ever sound politcally correct because it will hurt my feelings, thus I decided to end his sentence for him.

Compared to the Malaysian dentist, this filling cost $80 per filling as compared to $25 per filling. And it's actually worth it, though not my money, becuase the filling is plastic shiny teeth colour and doesn't look like white plaster, which after some time becomes yellow... plus it feels so much smoother I can't stop licking it and acting sexy in front of this webcam channel I do on some adult website.

Turns out I have another 2 decay on the way, bloodymuthaf*cuker. All that daily Mentos, Pocky, Cadbury and Spirte did their magic, now I have 2 bloody decay on the way. Damn it, but hey, Shiny Shiny plastic filling at my Mum and Dad's expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment