Thursday 23 September 2010

Innate Ramblings

I like the title, it sounds so profound. I didn't think of that title, probably heard it or read it from somewhere else.


My laptop's been a little crazy lately, due to the fact that I've been playing Aion on it all day long. But that's a test to see whether or not you are the perfect laptop for me Acer and you've obviously failed miserably.


(Gamer language starts here...)
Damn charger stop charging midway while I was playing, I found a perfect group to do an instance with after like an hour of looking for members and the charger just stopped working. You know how hard it is to look for members in the Looking For Group channel. Bloody hell, took the group an hour to find a tank and healers and the computer stop working after that.

My laptop can be such a cunt at times.
(And gamer language stops)
If you actually understood what I was talking about, Welcome to my blog my fellow Basement Dweller



Well, I have watched the recent Glee episode and I have to say it's pretty awesome. I can never get why people would compare Glee to High School Musical.

Sure, there are similarities on why people would think they are the same type. The students break into a song and dance number whenever they have feelings that they want to express and sure, they happen to be set in a high school... but really the similarities end there, you don't put "Female Protagonist falls in love with Male Protagonist" as a similarity because otherwise all Koreans shows would be the same.



Hmmmm~ Anyway...



Whereas High School Musical sing song like "Something is going on in my heart and WTF I missed my period" written by their very own song people from whereever they find them from, Glee actually does songs that are No.1 hit somewhere sometime ago.... they don't make new songs that are filled with cliche lyrics...


It's the start of something knew~
I think I barfed when I look at you Yeah~
And now looking at the floor.
I think I just vomited lunch Ooooo~
Start of my Bulimia"


...but rather they find songs that have cliche lyrics that are No.1 hit somewhere sometime ago and sing it.


Plus, they won a few Emmy Awards, so you can't really say its a terrible show unless you have unique(<-Read Bad) taste in shows.


Although I have to say not every show or movie that has a huge fan-base is a fantastic show, look at Twilight... it's a terrible show, that's why all it has won are MTV Movie Awards that are voted by the fans themselves. Any show that goes up against Twilight in an Award show where votes are casted by fans are sure to lose out... unless Twilight is against the Bieber army, that would be a different story... maybe on par ?



Now I can't wait for the Britney episode... it's Britney Bitch... you hear me you bitch? It's Britney.


Whatever, Glee makes me listen to music I have never heard before like Britney Spears... no, I listen to Britney, hell, I was listening to Britney when I was studying for my O-Levels... when she sobbed and talked about how crappy her life was, made me feel scared and had me study even harder...I don't wanna marry a loser, and the only way to prevent that from happening is by studying and becoming smart.



Speaking of music, I am very sick of hearing people squabble about how terrible the music of the current generation is thanks to the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez.

True, they have indeed destroyed the music industry with all their insanely brainless, self absorbed songs.

I am like a freaking fly on the wall
Paparazzi need to bloody get off my back
Feeling like a fly on the wall
I had intercourse with Daddy when I was ten (<-that is a false accusation. I hate her song but I don't hate Miley Cyrus)
Like a fly on the wall.


Kings Of Leon was once an indie band who's now starting to enter mainstream music industry, has been dissed by "fans" who feels that they are losing their style and are moving on to a different style, all because they feel the band isn't "indie" anymore.


After doing a little research, I find out that the songs that the "fans" were so pissed about was actually a song that Kings Of Leon wrote a long time ago, before they were mainstreamed, which means the music style of Kings Of Leon didn't change at all. The fans just didn't know what the hell they were talking about.


These so called "fans" are the type of people who thinks that they are cool because they are listening to music from an indie band, but because that indie band is finally going mainstream, they get pissed off because that means they are no longer cool people as their "favorite" band has gone mainstream.


I admit I actually did that once, I downloaded Kings Of Leon for that reason, and I ended up enjoying it a lot. Then I decided to listen to Radiohead.... yeah, didn't really like the latter, its still in my iPod but I'm not listening to it because I simply have no liking for it.


Kings of Leon FTW~!

No comments:

Post a Comment