Friday 28 September 2012

Losing the blogging bug

At some point enough is enough.



There has got to be a limit to how many cupcake pictures I put on my Instagram.



Actually now that I'm looking at it, it doesn't seem as excessive as I thought it was.  Oh well~




So braces isn't really such a bad thing after all, right now I can eat almost whatever I want, just yesterday I had some nuggets and a few minutes ago I had a Mentos. I think my filling dropped out because of the Mentos, or a small part of my teeth broke off, I can't really tell... but I'm pretty sure it's not Mentos because I actually put it back in my mouth to taste for any sign on peppermint freshness.



The main problem for me right now is I can't seem to enunciate my words properly, which is annoying because when I hear other people speaking with a lisp I will always feel superior for having a longer tongue and the metal in my mouth is taking away that feeling.


It's quite cool to be actually be able to notice the difference the braces is doing for my teeth despite losing that sense of superiority, I know the teeth are moving because the tooth that isn't being hooked up by the wire for being way too back is now almost getting blocked by the overlapping tooth in front, the braces brackets on that teeth is literally hidden from view because the front tooth moving so much. The dentist is probably going to have to extract the back teeth seeing how terribly tight the whole row looks right now. Not necessarily a bad thing because that back tooth is also responsible for my inability to fully bite down, it clashes with the brackets on my lower teeth. There's a lot of drama going on inside my mouth it should have it's own show.



And I just realize I've put the wrong blog address on my new blog banner. Since I'm too lazy to edit now I shall do it later. And also I guess trying to continue a post a few days after writing the first 3 paragraphs doesn't really work for me. Makes me lose the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment