Saturday 26 May 2012

Love Instagram!

Today was a pretty fruitful day.

Men In Black 3

Watched MIB3 with a friend which was actually surprisingly good. I wasn't really going into the movie with any high expectation so that's probably why. We watched the digital version and not the 3D one, which I guess after a while nobody really cares anymore because it just induces headaches and nausea. Well I'm just using my experience from playing my 3DS over. 



It's probably different but the last time I watched a 3D movie, the glasses I wore was resting on this giant pimple on the bridge of my nose, it was just plain uncomfortable, couldn't enjoy the movie, like how I couldn't enjoy Underworld : Rise Of The Lycans because I really had to pee but there was no toilet in the theater... but it was worth it to hold it in because the release was Amazing~!



Today was really fruitful because I managed to get a few things that I've been planning to get for a long time.




First was an expensive earphone. I wanted to splurge a bit on my earphones.

Chio Box


So I got myself a pair of Marshall Minor. I don't actually know what the brand is but the box looks really nice so I decided to be a little shallow and get them. Even my sister knows about the brand more than me... and I'm the geeky one.

F*cking love Instagram.

 The box opens and the earphones get presented to you. Although I have to say the earphones are so-so because I couldn't really hear the difference, than again I guess my ears are a little damaged because I like to blast music through my earphones, that's why all my earphones spoil so fast.


They cost $99.... after a 10% discount thanks to the GSS I think it became $98.10 or something whatever 90% of $99 is. And I also got a cover for my iPhone from there, which had a 30% discount which was awesome.


Never get a book because the cover's fancy. Ever!

The last book I got from Popular was so fucking boring (pictured above) I could've died. Usually when I read novels, I will usually get to a point when I get so engrossed in it I will finish 300 pages of it in like 4 hours. The last few books I bought I got that but  I spend 4 days attempting to read this novel and I only got to page 100.


I wouldn't say it's a bad book, you probably need to be a fan of such novels to enjoy it. But the characters are so generic. I kept comparing The Millennium Trilogy to this book while I was reading it and I couldn't help but notice how boring the main character is compared to Lisbeth Salander.

"A top government assassin who is very private and keeps to himself" ..... *Yawns*

That's like the main character stereotype in every other CIA movie
Waste of my money. Once again it's just my personal opinion because that books got rave reviews, it's just that personally I don't like it.... at all.




But I've gotten another book from Kinokuniya and I have high hopes for it because I've been wanting to get it for a while now. The reason I bought "Kill Shot" from Popular was because that was the only one that sounded remotely interesting there.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children


There are like tons of really weird pictures inside. Probably not such a good book to read in camp, at night while doing duty in the supposedly "haunted" part of camp. But it looks good, I mean the weird girl on the cover is floating....Ooooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment