Friday 23 July 2010

23/07/2010

I decided to actually give myself a break today from school work because for the past week or so I've been busy cutting my cardboard, which I am actually really surprised, at how hardworking I am.


My fingers are actually in pain and it feels a little sore to bend, my pinky is essentially screwed up because its been going through this molting process since my attachment, the fingerprints there are all gone and I am worried that the police might think that I have done something bad and thus leading me to decide burning off my fingerprints, which I don't really see the point because burning away your fingerprints only make you more suspicious.


Played a little Aion, like a few hours during each interval. Total of 4 intervals I think, the only thing that is stopping me now is the maintenance, which is actually a good thing for us gaming addicts, but like how a kid treats a parent who scolded them for their own good, we get pissed off when you stop us from playing too much. If I were to be born in China I would probably die because they limit everyone from excessive gaming.


I am probably going to start cutting again tomorrow and start saying goodbye to my currently functioning index finger that might cease to function in 3 days time. I mean the cardboard, not my wrist.... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment