Monday 19 July 2010

10/07/2010

I guess today is probably the only day I will be so free for the following weeks to come, before the onslaught of projects that will be throwned at me. Technically it's only 1 project, but I like to exaggerate things to make myself look like a hardworking and pitiful design student.


My weekend was spend cutting cardboards, I was literally cutting cardboards from morning to night on Saturday and Sunday, I have never felt more hardworking, I am not even kidding. I wasn't really proud of the work because after 1 am, you just start to lose interest in cutting cardboards, you start thinking that your nails and the cardboards is the same thing, I actually cut my nails by accident with the cardboard, let's just say that at the end of the cardboard cutting mania, my left hand was begging to be spared and my right hand was asking for a swift death.

Here's a clearer explanation of what I was suppose to do, the objective of the excercise was to create a cardbaord model that measures 400mm x 400mm x 400mm created via stacking method, a single cardboard is 1mm thick, I only managed to make two 100mm high models.


Went to school with my cardboard model thinking it was a pretty good effort, even though I was extremely embarassed by it, it was chucked in my little paper bag that I brought along to hide my embarassment that had a pinch of effort in it, like a huge pinch, one that will make you gasp in pain. People were initially pretty amazed at the model because of the it's insane to cut and stack 100 pieces of white cardboard on each other, but one person decided to diss my model, which I do not appreciate one bit. I was a little upset and extremely pissed off.


How would you feel if someone decided to call your model one that has no effort put into it, despite having actually spend the entire week doing it?
I actually told people that I did a slipshot work as a joke because I am not exactly known to do very beautiful models, and people who use my own jokes against me are instantly blacklisted. You have no idea how blacklisted that person is right now in my notepad in my mind, he's so blacklisted crossing his fucking name has caused the whole notepad in my mind to tear into half.


So Fuck You Very Much!




After which I went to Carls Jr with a friend, like a real friend who wouldn't diss me just to make himself feel better. Carl's Jr is a burger joint that you go to if you feel like experiencing heaven for the first few minutes and then jump straight down to fast food hell.


After going halfway into the burger, I was pretty much struggling to even open my mouth to put the remaining burger in, there were tears in those moments of cheeseburger anguish. Looked at some phones after that because I lost mine, not as fun as I had imagined it would be. I did wished I would lose my phone once a long time ago so I would have a fantastic excuse to get a new one, and now that the dream has comed true, not so fun when you realise you are actually broke.


Oh well, I am guessing tomorrow is not going to be good at all thus I am going to enter Aion to escape from real life. It's like my real life is in Aion now, as a girl with super powers and no boobies. I forgot to adjust the boobs when I was creating her and yes, you can adjust the chest size. It was created for perverts like me, alright, get over it, even perverts needs to have their dreams realised once in a while, they're only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment