Wednesday 10 November 2021

Shit Stain Returns

So I was ranting to my colleagues about the shitty experience I had with the shit stain two days ago at work today and just as my colleagues were asking me who the customer was and what his name is, shit stain actually walked into the store. Impeccable timing, so what I did was point towards shit stain and just said to them...



"There he is!"



...,as he walked in, and he saw me pointing at him so he knew I was talking about him to my colleagues, anyways, after I pointed at him, I just rolled my eyes and then walked away because I really didn't want to have to deal with him.



I don't really know what happened after that, I knew he came down looking for the salesperson who had originally assisted him with his purchase, who wasn't in today, but I didn't stay close long enough to understand more about what he said afterwards. 



Turns out my supervisor had spoken to him before, so they knew each other to a certain extent, and from what I understand from my colleague who was also present, apparently shit stain wanted to lodge a complaint because I was very "arrogant".



I wasn't "arrogant", I was just done being needlessly berated by an unreasonable costumer and chose to disengage. The way I chose to disengage was unprofessional, but unlike his initial hostility towards me and my colleague, I do not think it was uncalled for. 




Anyways, I shall wait and see if he actually chooses to complaint because I am extremely curious how he will explain the situation to the company, he better don't leave any details out because leaving the most important detail out will be the only way to paint himself as the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment