Friday 3 February 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm starting to think that if a homeowner doesn't really know what kind of style they want their new house to be, they will just say...




"I'm looking at a Modern Resort Theme."




.... that's the default style I think many homeowners who haven't really done their research will deviate to and it's really a little bit problematic for me personally because I have no idea what that theme is exactly. 




I was recently presented with my third customer lead and in my head, I was always hoping my first few customers will request for something current like Scandanavian or timeless like Minimalist, but nope, the customer wants a Modern Resort theme, exactly the same theme a customer from ID2 requested, it's like a horrible case of deja vu. I'm actually really unsure if the customer actually wants a Balinese resort theme or just a modern hotel theme because I have a feeling the client's vision is the latter, but who knows, she might actually want to Bali it up in her new house



The client won't be meeting me until 2 weeks later, so right now, her request can remain an afterthought, although I'm feeling a little sian that she has requested to have our meeting be held at the East Showroom instead of the Central Showroom where I am located, never been to the East Showroom before, so I have no idea how I'm going to be able to show her around the showroom when I myself am not even familiar with the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment