Monday 23 April 2012

Bouncy

Baked my first sponge cake a few days ago and I have to say it's the first time I actually succeeded baking something successfully on the first try. My guildie in Aion gave me really good tips so that's why it became so light and fluffy.



"Mmmm~....It looks as good as it tastes."


What pretentious TV Chefs always say at the end of their video. Those who actually mean it will take a bite and not go "Mmmm~" before they actually take a bite.


That's why I like watching Nigella Lawson videos, it's because she actually eats what she cooks at the end and really look like she's enjoying it, albeit a little too much. 




British Talk Shows are so much more entertaining than Americans one.

And this is probably the funniest interview I've ever watched complete with the British Accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment