Thursday 22 March 2012

Cheesecake...Mmmm~

I don't normally eat cheesecake but I enjoy eating this one from Allan Bakes.

Captain Obvious : "It's A Strawberry Cheesecake" 


It's actually really good, you don't really get the cheese taste but you get the cheesecake texture. I don't really know how normal cheesecake's suppose to taste like, I mean me telling you how a good cheesecake should taste like is like a blind guy telling you how to do shading.


But this cheesecake is really good. (Feel like I need to do a disclaimer because the expression was a very bad one) Plus I'm putting the picture up because it looks really professional so I'm really proud of it... with a little help from Instagram.



There's really nothing much to update lately.  I actually wanted to blog about a particular situation that's been getting on my nerve lately, but I guess I have lost touch in ranting about them.


But here's a short version.


I have this friend in camp that likes to take jabs at me, and in the past I will do the same. Like insults that don't really mean anything, and I'm really fine with that because sometimes it's fun... and sometimes I really want to kill him


What I don't find fun is when a third party that I'm not very close to decides that taking jabs at me would be a great way to "break the ice" with me.

Oh NO~! You DI'INT~!


Taking jabs at me and hoping that I will still be your friend is only applicable to people whom I am ACTUALLY friends with. Taking free jabs at me makes me feel like a cheap whore and I'm not a cheap whore... you have to pay me first before you can take jabs, and by pay I mean becoming my friend because I'm not THAT cheap. 



So that's what's been bugging me lately. And also to have a crappy gif to go with my amazing photograph of my cheesecake.


UPDATE
I don't blame the person who's doing it. I blame the person who started it. 

Okay. Seriously the person who's pissing me off is actually my friend the jabber himself. I only come to this realization after actually speaking the that person who was taking free jabs at me. I'm slow like that. I don't mind jabs, but attempting to start every single conversation with a jab is just fucking annoying.

Everytime he initiates a conversation...

"Oi Oi Oi.... Sleep sleep sleep. Other than sleep what else you know how to do."


It doesn't sound annoying but it gets annoying, especially when you are trying to have a proper conversation and that shit starts to happen.


What pisses me off is the fact that because he's constantly doing it, other people seem to think that it's okay for them to do it as well. That's why the other person started taking jabs at me as well. And the reason why the other person is taking jabs at me is because whenever I'm alone with him, it's mainly just awkward silence, so he was probably using that as an ice breaker... only problem is that the only thing he's breaking is my tolerance level towards my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment