Thursday 1 February 2024

Hello February

First day of the month of February and I am already getting a moron of a customer trying to correct a spelling error I had made of his name.




I didn't save his number, so his messages appears in the chat with his self written username, which he spells with 2 "r" , and I wrote it as such because I had wanted to respect his spelling version, and I get this as a reply. 


That condescending response "This is a very simple spelling" and this fucking idiot doesn't even realize he had spelt his own name wrong the entire time he's been using Whatsapp.The guy is a retiree, so he is too old to be trying to be cute with his spelling 2 "r" spelling.

 



"Ownself check ownself"



.... with a screenshot of his fucking username is what I would have liked to reply, but because he is a customer, I had to "apologize" for spelling his name wrong. I did however point out to him that I had only spelt it that way because he spelt it that way, he read it and didn't reply for maybe an hour, and after which, his response was....




"No problem, let's move on."




... shouldn't that be MY line? 



Move on from you being a condescending fuck face? At least have the decency to apologize for wrongfully calling someone out for a spelling error that YOU MADE! Or acknowledge that you had made a blunder, stupid old fuck.




To have to deal with the ridiculousness of the Bacons last week and then now this Terrence fuck face, 2024 has, so far, been really shitty work wise. 



Terrence Fuck Face's project will be starting in April and we haven't even finalized any design yet because that's how much fuck this fuck face and his wife gives about the upcoming renovation, none, I have been messaging them to arrange for a date to meet, and to let me know their thoughts on the proposals that I have prepared thus far and all Terrence Fuck Face has feedback to me about is his fucking name being spelled with an additional "R".




.

.

.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment