Tuesday 15 February 2011

Crazy Level Up

I haven't actually been following the Grammy Awards at all, which explains why I didn't realise the whole new level of crazy Lady Gaga has reached.

Kinder Surprise. Lady Gaga Edition


When I first saw it I can't help imagining how the interior looked like, because it looks quite comfortable to me. I have this fascination of hiding myself in an enclosed space in crowded spaces. <- Pretty sure I have S.A.D at this point.


It's funny how the interview on the Red Carpet went when Lady Gaga and her posse were being interviewed by Ryan Seacrest . Anything Ryan Seacrest asked with relation to Lady Gaga being inside the egg was replied with...


"She's incubating right now."


Ryan : What's she wearing exactly?

Model : I can't tell you. She's incubating right now.


Ryan : Is it comfortable in there?

Model : She's in the process of incubation right now. She's been there for a very long time.


Ryan : Can you hear me Lady Gaga?

Model : *Gaga squeezes her face to the shell and the model starts pointing* She's currently incubating.



The keyword for the interview : Incubation



It was quite funny because you know it's probably like a sauna in the egg capsule, I could see like vapor forming inside the capsule, Lady Gaga must have been sweating so much that she created a hot-spring with her own sweat inside that egg.



There was a part on the interview where they told Ryan Seacrest Lady Gaga won't be coming out of the capsule until her performance, which I think is a lie.


You can tell from the red carpet picture that she was wearing a black dress or shirt or whatever definition you have for the things Gaga put on herself.... but when she broke out of the egg to sing her song, she was in a toga. They obviously had to take her out of her egg before she drowned in her hot spring of sweat.



Right now I'm just very curious as to how the interior of the egg looked like because if it's true that Lady Gaga stayed in the egg till her performance.... Where does she store her mini wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment