Friday 13 August 2010

13/08/2010

A few days ago, while I was playing Aion, my computer decided to force restart itself, thinking it was just like any other day when my laptop screws up for a while, I decided to let it rest a little, for like 5 minutes before switching it on again.


After that 5 minutes worth of rest, which was more than sufficient for me and my eyes, ever wondered why I don't need glasses, its because I am on the computer all day long, so I decided to switch the laptop on again and head back into my virtual reality life, which I know is extremely sad, I am a sad sad individual... short digress



I admit I have no life, but I get really pissed off when someone decides to call me someone with no life as a joke (but obviously as an insult for some reason, *cough* low self esteem problem *cough*) , screw you! it's only alright when I say it.


Back to the main story...


So I switch on my computer and headed back into Aion, a few minutes later the damn laptop restarted itself... again. Repeated the process of giving it a 5 minute break and switch it back on, which obviosuly was not a good idea because I am a freaking genius. It just decided to restart itself when I log into Aion to play.


At this point I realise it's a sign from God... he wants me to clean out the computer fan system thing.


God won't ask me to get a life... pfft~! He makes me know I have to get a life by introducing "friends" who like to insult me by telling me I don't have a life... God works in mysterious ways, who knew he would send me assholes to let me realise the level of pathetic my life is in... and if I don't listen to those assholes, he will send more of them to make my life even more pathetic.


I decided to unscrew the computer like the computer genius that I am, and in doing so broke my sticker warranty, which initially had 2 pieces at the back on the laptop, one of them melted away from the heat the laptop generated due to the excessive partying (<- its a punt, read "Haha~!" out loud) I do in virtual reality. You will only get that punt if you play online games.... by online games I mean those you spend hours and hours playing and wasting your life on.


The amount of dust accumulated on the fan is AMAZING, it's as thick as a cotton wipe... that is not wet, and as black as Snow White's hair, which I am positive is just a giant lump of black mass... hair as black as coal, skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood... sounds like a vampire to me.


Removed the amazing lump of dirt and the now I can start playing per-normal again. So awesome it is to not have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment